The Pyle Belt Drive USB Turntable With Recording, model number PLTTB3U, is a great way to play your old records. It comes with a built-in stereo phono pre-amp, and you can also plug it directly to your PC. For your recording needs, the device features a USB connection, allowing you to convert your vinyl records to digital formats, and comes with included Audacity recording software. It also features a soft touch button for start and stop, and a headshell and dustcover come with purchase.
Product Features and Specifications:
• The turntable features a +/-10% pitch slider variable and a USB connection for converting vinyl records to digital formats;
• It comes with an internal pre-amplifier in stereo phono format;
• You can plug this directly to your PC, and the included recording software, Audacity, gives you an easy task of recording;
• It comes with line level RCA outputs and a built-in preamp;
• It comes with counter weight which is fully adjustable, as well as anti-skating controls;
• You can select between two speeds, 33-1/3 and 45 RPM;
• It features a soft touch button for starting and stopping the device;
• It measures 3.86 x 16.5 x 13.4 inches.
Pyle Belt Drive USB Turntable With Recording Review:
There were more than ten customers who gave their feedback on this USB turntable, with its average rating being at 3.5 stars.
One of the reviewers commended this USB turntable for being very easy to set up and hook up to the computer. She also described it as making her old albums sound great, with the included preamp being considered a great add-on. The reviewers also confirmed that it had a good quality of sound, making it a good value for the price. The reviewers who tried recording with this device appreciated the great output. At least one of them described it as working very well right out of the box.
One of the reviewers who gave this a 3.0-star rating was disappointed as he had thought it was a direct-drive turntable based on what he saw online; he was annoyed to find that it was belt-driven, as he felt that explained the low price. He complained about how it did not work out of the box, and the belt was left dangling; he had difficulty learning how to install the belt, as the manual did not describe the process. Another issue brought up by the reviewers was that the manual was not very helpful, as it was more focused at describing the recording software! Another reviewer complained about the poor quality of the sound reproduction output, as he felt that the needle was very cheap. Yet one more reviewer complained about this being a very complicated device to use, as he had spent two days still trying to figure out how to use it.
From these findings, we believe this to be a great USB turntable for your listening and recording needs.